This class is for dogs and their people that find themselves losing control on either end of the leash. During this class, we will tackle the barking, lunging, and growling that make your walks frustrating and unpleasant. We will work with you to build focus and responsiveness in your dog while on walks. This class is not for dogs who are simply strong pullers but do not exhibit signs of leash reactivity. We’d be happy to help you out with this problem in Good Boy Basics or in a private training session!
Please note that the first week of class is an information and demonstration session – please do not bring your dog to the first week. In order for all attendees to be properly prepared to have their dogs in class, attendance in the first week is mandatory.
- If your dog has bitten another dog or human with punctures, they must have attended a private training session with us and been approved for this class before registering.
- Age requirements: Open to dogs six months or older at the start of class.
- Vaccination requirements: DHPP and Rabies vaccinations must be up to date. Classes held at Paws at Play require a bordatella vaccination (recommended but not required at other locations).
- Length: Six weeks (one hour per week). Any breaks for holidays are noted for individual classes.
Please make sure you review our class policies before registering, including information on what to bring to class and cancellation policies.
- None scheduled – please inquire about private training!