Puppy Prep School
We are currently offering in-person classes in accordance with standard COVID-19 restrictions. This allows the dogs to get critical socialization and exposure to distractions, while you receive detailed coaching as you work with your dog.
Please note that in the event of sudden changes to business restrictions, classes in progress may be postponed or switched to drop-off classes as necessary.
Let us start you and your puppy off on the right paw! In this six-week class, we’ll guide you through the important process of socializing your puppy and building a strong relationship with them. Your trainers will work on common puppy issues with you and will introduce basic obedience cues in class.
This class is for puppies 2-6 months old. View what you’ll need for classes here, including vaccination requirements.
- [FULL] Sunday, March 28 (10:00 AM) | 9523 42 Avenue
- [FULL] Sunday, March 28 (11:15 AM) | 9523 42 Avenue
- [FULL] Wednesday, April 14 (6:15 PM) | 3808 97 Street
- [FULL] Wednesday, April 14 (7:30 PM) | 3808 97 Street
- [FULL] Tuesday, April 27 (6:00 PM) | 17555 108 Avenue (indoor shoes or socks required)
- [FULL] Sunday, May 9 (10:00 AM) | 9523 42 Avenue
- [FULL] Sunday, May 9 (11:15 AM) | 9523 42 Avenue
- Wednesday, May 26 (6:15 PM) | 3808 97 Street
- Wednesday, May 26 (7:30 PM) | 3808 97 Street
We appreciate if you are able to register by e-transfer to help reduce our payment processing fees. If you’re able to do so, please use the form below to register.
If you would prefer to pay by credit card or through PayPal, select the date of the class you want to join from the drop-down menu below, add to cart, and proceed to checkout from there.