Puppy Prep School
- Please note that in the event of sudden changes to business restrictions, classes in progress may be postponed or switched to drop-off classes as necessary. Please be sure that you read all of our policies, including those related to COVID-19 restrictions, in full. Attendance requirements may be in place.
Let us start you and your puppy off on the right paw! In this six-week class, we’ll guide you through the important process of socializing your puppy and building a strong relationship with them. Your trainers will work on common puppy issues with you and will introduce basic obedience cues in class.
This class is for puppies 2-6 months old. Puppies of all breeds are permitted in class, unless the specific class is noted as being for small breeds only.
View what you’ll need for classes here, including vaccination requirements. Please note that it is recommended that puppies attend classes before their third vaccinations are completed. Please see the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behaviour’s position statement on this topic for a perspective that includes both medical and behavioural considerations. Please feel free to provide this statement to your veterinarian if you like.
- [FULL] Sunday, September 11 (10:00 AM) | 9523 42 Avenue
- [FULL] Sunday, September 11 (11:15 AM) | 9523 42 Avenue
- [FULL] Friday, September 16 (7:30 PM) | 28 Rowland Crescent, St. Albert
- [FULL] Thursday, September 29 (6:30 PM) | 16865 110 Avenue (There will be no class October 13 for Thanksgiving)
- [FULL] Thursday, September 29 (7:45 PM) | 16865 110 Avenue (There will be no class October 13 for Thanksgiving)
- Sunday, November 6 (11:15 AM) | 9523 42 Avenue
We appreciate if you are able to register by e-transfer to help reduce our payment processing fees. If you’re able to do so, please use the form below to register.
If you would prefer to pay by credit card or through PayPal, select the date of the class you want to join from the drop-down menu below, add to cart, and proceed to checkout from there.